Earlywood Long Handled Wooden Serving Spoon; Large Wood Spoon for Cooking & Serving large portions - Wood Utensils Hand Crafted in USA - Jatoba
Earlywood Long Handled Wooden Serving Spoon; Large Wood Spoon for Cooking & Serving large portions - Wood Utensils Hand Crafted in USA - Jatoba by Earlywood at Wow Coupons Deals. MPN: L-SERVE-J. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Take your wooden spoon game to the next level. Available in an array of all natural hardwoods, our beautiful wooden spoonss are hand crafted and bring a new level of class and function to your kitchen. We pair timeless design with innovative design features to offer quality wooden tools for cooking and baking. Our selection includes: wood soup ladle spoons, ladles with wood handles, wood kitchen ladles, cast-iron accessories, non-stick pan utensils, wooden spoons, and dozens of other wooden uten
Product Description & Reviews
Take your wooden spoon game to the next level. Available in an array of all natural hardwoods, our beautiful wooden spoonss are hand crafted and bring a new level of class and function to your kitchen. We pair timeless design with innovative design features to offer quality wooden tools for cooking and baking. Our selection includes: wood soup ladle spoons, ladles with wood handles, wood kitchen ladles, cast-iron accessories, non-stick pan utensils, wooden spoons, and dozens of other wooden utensils of finest quality.This wood spoon is SOLID! This amazingly versatile wood spoon boasts an ample 3 inch wide bowl, making it a perfect serving spoon. The 11.5 inch long handle gives you plenty of distance from what you are serving and is great for entertaining. All cookware from Lodge to Le Creuset to the cheap non-stick pan from Target. There's no risk of scraping or scratching cookware finishes. Made from the best woods.Each wooden kitchen spoon is crafted by hand right here in the state of Montana. We use only responsibly sourced woods, all chosen for their hardness and tight pores. Proper care ensures our high-quality utensils will stay in great condition for years to come.Company philosophy Our vision at Earlywood is simple: innovate on timeless designs and provide quality products, all while remaining environmentally responsible through our contribution to a reforestation program. For every order we get, we donate $1 to plant trees in the Atlantic rainforest of Brazil.> Earlywood kitchen utensils are handmade heirloom quality hardwood cooking tools with simple designs. Looking for left handed kitchen utensils? We have you covered too! Our selection includes: kitchen mixing spoons, wood rice paddles, long handle wooden spoons, scraping tools for the kitchen, wooden spatulas, and dozens of utensils for cooking.
Features & Highlights
- THE LONG SERVER IS OUR MOST POPULAR SPOON. Our long wooden serving spoon is strong, balanced, and serves the perfect portion everyday or at holiday dinner. You will feel the difference the first time you hold it in your hand. The three sided handle is comfortable and this is the best wood spoon we make.!
- VERSATILE AND SAFE ON COOKWARE. Our long wood serving spoon is made from 1 solid piece of the best hardwoods available. This makes them versatile for a wide variety of cooking and serving tasks because they are safe with all cookware, from nonstick pans to cast-iron pans.
- FOR SERVING. These wooden spoons are for serving healthy portions of everything. They make a great holiday serving spoon and because they are made from the best wood, Spoons like these will be around as family heirlooms for years to come.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED WOODS. At Earlywood, we use only ethically sourced, sustainable, and all-natural materials. Each of our woods is carefully hand selected for quality, aesthetics, and longevity. Our cooking and serving spoon wood comes in three choices.
- HANDCRAFTED IN AMERICA WITH LIFETIME WARRANTY. All our wooden utensils are hand crafted here in Montana, USA and are covered by a lifetime warranty. That's how strongly we stand by their quality. Washing by hand is the recommended product care for longevity.
Every now and then we accidentally let a less than perfect utensil squeeze through our quality control processes. If you end up with one of those products, contact us and we will send you a replacement at our expense. Slight damage from normal wear and tear is to be expected of wooden products and is not covered under warranty.
3.5 x 1 x 12 inches
3.5 x 1 x 12 inches
Have questions about this item (L-SERVE-J), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Earlywood, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 610651-4010, ean: 0029441108687,
Add a classic, rustic touch to your kitchen with this handsome utensil set from Madeira. Crafted from richly stained teak wood, these utensils are ideal for taking care of all your cooking needs. This set includes one standard spatula, one slotted sp...
mpn: 436206, ean: 0077838142332,
This Carlisle 436206 beige Measure Misers 2-oz. perforated serving spoon is 7.12'' in length and has a flat bottom for spreading sauces. It is made of polycarbonate for resistance to impact, grease, oil, detergent, and most inorganic acids. It is per...
Good quality olive wood utensils that feel great in the hand and look beautiful. These are functional tools that can be used for cooking or serving. Nice and smooth and easy to clean. The mix of both functionality and natural view into one great cook...
Each Premium Island Bamboo Pakkawood Set Comes with: (1) Spoon(1) Slotted Spoon(1) Corner Spoon(1) Spatula (1) 13'' Spurtle(1) 9'' Spurtle What is pakkawood?Pakkawood is made using an advanced process that fuses many layers of hardwood together wi...