HANZO Paring Professional Chef Knife - 3.75 inch Katana Series - 67 ply Japanese VG10 steel - G10 Military Grade Custom Contoured Handle - Outstanding handling and edge retention
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 30% on the HANZO Paring Professional Chef Knife - 3.75 inch Katana Series - 67 ply Japanese VG10 steel - G10 Military Grade Custom Contoured Handle - Outstanding handling and edge retention by Hanzo at Wow Coupons Deals. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Hanzo Story: Every Hanzo Katana blade begins its journey in Takefu, Japan where premium high carbon stainless steel is forged at thousands of degrees into 67 'tempest Damascus pattern' layers around a VG10 core using a 600 year old Japanese process that was used to inspire the timeless strength, sharpness, edge retention found in Samurai swords. It is from this rare prestigious heritage that Hanzo Katana represents ultimate quality and timeless reliability in kitchen knives for chefs, cooks, stu
Product Description & Reviews
Hanzo Story: Every Hanzo Katana blade begins its journey in Takefu, Japan where premium high carbon stainless steel is forged at thousands of degrees into 67 'tempest Damascus pattern' layers around a VG10 core using a 600 year old Japanese process that was used to inspire the timeless strength, sharpness, edge retention found in Samurai swords. It is from this rare prestigious heritage that Hanzo Katana represents ultimate quality and timeless reliability in kitchen knives for chefs, cooks, students and culinary enthusiasts around the world.Blade Features: - UltraEdgeTM blade that's honed razor sharp out of the box - Premium Japanese Takefu 67 ply VG10 Samurai steel for ultimate quality - High carbon 1% steel for outstanding sharpness yet no staining or rust- 60+ Rockwell for perfect hardness- Polished heel and spine for comfortHandle Features:- UltraComfortTM G10 handle that fits your hand- Exotic Japanese style blade for precise cutting- European style handle for control- Tapered bolster for cutting speed- Easy wipe clean surfaces- Crafted by hand to the highest quality standardsDimensions- Length: 3.75 inch paring knife (95.25mm) blade - Height: 0.79" (20mm) at heel - Thickness: 0.086" (2.2mm) at bolster - Geometry 15° Hanzo Guarantee: Guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.Hanzo Customer Support: Our free support is world class which means we are here to support you and to answer any questions you have about our products.
Features & Highlights
- OUTSTANDING CUTTING PERFORMANCE - Japanese premium high carbon stainless steel forged into 67 'tempest' Damascus pattern layers around a 3.75 inch VG10 UltraEdge core using an ancient Japanese process makes Hanzo blades razor sharp and durable. High carbon stainless steel stays sharper longer without rusting. The Japanese Damascus style blade is thin curved and aggressive. The cutting edge is diamond stropped to 6500 grit sharpness. 60 Rockwell hardness.
- PERFECT GRIP - Comfort balance style elegance describe the Hanzo handle. The military grade G10 sculpted grip along a stainless steel full tang handle is firm and twist free when cutting. The UltraComfortTM designed high polish steel feels great and the smooth handle surface perfectly melds to the contours of your hand for a non-slip hold. Also features a beautiful Hanzo 'Red Star' mosaic as part of the triple riveted handle.
- RELIABILITY & FUNCTION COMBINED Hanzo knives are unique and individual, featuring handmade perfection and attention to detail with sleek lines, beautiful curves and classical elegance. Built to last Hanzo knives are work-horses in the kitchen and will provide many years of reliable service. The Hanzo Katana Series are the ultimate kitchen tool for professional chefs cooks students and culinary enthusiasts.
- COMFORT G10 GRIP - Feels hefty to hold but not too light-weight nor too heavy. The outstanding balance and clean lines of the knive reduce wrist fatigue and finger strain. Perfect for chefs with demanding work schedules. Highly polished steel won't hurt your fingers so you can perform at your peak day in and day out. Carefully designed to feature extra knuckle clearance under the handle
- TRUST AND SERVICE - Our 100 SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE means you can try it risk free. LIFETIME MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY. Each knife is handmade and meticulously checked to provide the highest levels of quality. Comes in a beautiful gift box with ornate printed design. Gift box contains welcome card and guarantee instruction sheet and fitted soft box interior to protect the knife until it gets to you.
Stainless steel blade, Black Handle, Red Star Mosaic
Manufacturers Lifetime Guarantee
2.52 x 1.26 x 9.76 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Hanzo, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 4720C, ean: 0301637650003,
Powerful yet precise. Hefty yet maneuverable. Well balanced and sharp. A longer version of the 3'' gourmet paring knife. The essential knife for cutting small fruits and vegetables, and for precision. New and improved blade shape. A must-have tool fo...
Using professional Japanese Damascus steel from select steel mills in Japan, Kinzoku proudly marries traditional Japanese metalsmithing techniques with contemporary advancements in manufacturing technology to produce knives desired by chefs from arou...
mpn: B079SCY3V5, ean: 4960664849406,
Kyocera advanced ceramics black ceramic knife set includes: a 5.5-Inch Santoku knife, a 4.5-Inch utility knife and a 3-Inch Paring knife-essentiall tools for any home cook preparing fresh and healthy meals. The Santoro knife is for all-purpose everyd...
mpn: 840004, ean: 4943691840004,
GS-40 features: -lightweight, precisely balanced; the handle is hollow and filled with just the right amount of Sand to create the perfect balance.-Edge retains razor sharpness exceptionally well; they are ground straight to a point rather than bevel...